MCPS OFFICIAL FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PinguFire's application for Mod VERSION 2 (NEW!)

3 posters

Go down

PinguFire's application for Mod VERSION 2 (NEW!) Empty PinguFire's application for Mod VERSION 2 (NEW!)

Post by PinguFire Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:37 pm

Hello everybody! This is my Application for:
Admins
Moderators
Helpers

You apply for: Mod, as a title says. I would say admin, but it's not available so...  Mad
More information about you: I like this most Very Happy  pirat Ok, Sport: I like playing tennis, and often go in the nearest park in my city (Tbilisi) called "kikvidze" to play tennis. I have my own rocket which says "Nadal" <3 Raffael Nadal is da best <3 I like playing on computer as well. Especially Minecraft, World Of Tanks, Tanki Online and E.T.C. I also have a Xbox 360 and i am looking forward to buy new discs for it ... I like watching TV especially when there's Anime! I like animes (japanese cartoons) very much! Especially anime "Naruto". Have you seen Deidara or Hidan in it? They're best characters in there. Deidara can explode bombs with his hands. He is weird, he says that "Art is an explosion" I agree with him and like his motivation to being a cool artist. he really is D: Hidan is a whole different story. Hidan is funny, but serious when time asks for it like me Very Happy ... Nvm about them, search them in Google Ok? I like making programmes. I also learn to make programmes in special programming school called "Mziuri". I like going there, but i hate that i have to learn Maths there as well. Not quite maths, they call it "Logic" but it's same junk for me Very Happy I don't like when there's no justice in real life, also in server. I often have to be a "Moderator" between two people when they are arguing... Well, i think that's enough for you panos <3 XD  cheers
In-game name: PinguFire
Premium user or cracked: Cracked user. (Unfortunately Sad )
Nationality: Georgia
Primary language: Georgian
More languages: English, Russian, and a little France. Can talk in other languages using Google Translate Very Happy
When you started playing in this server: Ah, don't really remember. About three weeks/one month ago. But have enough experience/know enough.
When you started playing minecraft: Long ago, maybe in 2010, when i was 8
Have you been part of staff in a server?: Yes, i am [MOD] in other two servers. And now am [Forum-Admin] in our cute server MCPS!! <3 It's honor to be <3 (BTW not busy cause being staff on other servers, i spent most time on MCPS)
Explain the rules: I wrote the rules myself but ok Very Happy Don't Flood! Caps Off! Don't Spam! Don't Swear! Don't say anything Explicit! Don't Disrespect! Don't advertise!
English skills(rate them 0/10): 10/10 (I am not babbling rly xD)
List your punishments and put the reasons also: None (I am really proud xD ) P.S. except when panos spilled lava on me Sad Why? Don't know xD
Have you been staff in another game?: Nah, only in minecraft. Not interesting being in other one.
Why do you want to become a staff member?: Why? It's simple! I want on the server to be justice. Thus, there's not much mods, and admins/co-owner/owner doesn't have time to "mute" others. They're working on other business. I think server definitely need some mods Smile  tongue
Have you ever been reported?: Nope Smile
Write the most important rules for you: ... Are you joking? Every rule is important! That's not fair! If someone breaks any of the rules liksted in my post will be punished from server/muted!
Are you serious when you need to be?: Of course! I am serious! Not to mention these smiles... but srsly...
Do you have skype?(not skype names): Yes i have, and everyone to know, my skype name is currently same as my IGN (In-Game Name).
Do you have microphone?: Yes, not cool but you will understand my voice Smile (If you wanna contact meh  rabbit )

Additional stuff: I think i said enough in More info, but i would add, that i will try to make server proud of me! And be sure that i will be online for at least 7 hours everyday <3  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil
P.S. I can accept/deny applications, but i won't accept here bcuz panos144 will get so mad... Sad  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid I hope you will like my app. Now Thanks for reading!

-PinguFire

Last edited by PinguFire on Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
PinguFire
PinguFire
Admin

https://mcps.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

PinguFire's application for Mod VERSION 2 (NEW!) Empty Re: PinguFire's application for Mod VERSION 2 (NEW!)

Post by panos144 Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:17 pm

PinguFire wrote:Hello everybody! This is my Application for:
Admins
Moderators
Helpers

You apply for: Mod, as a title says. I would say admin, but it's not available so...  Mad
More information about you: I like this most Very Happy  pirat Ok, Sport: I like playing tennis, and often go in the nearest park in my city (Tbilisi) called "kikvidze" to play tennis. I have my own rocket which says "Nadal" <3 Raffael Nadal is da best <3 I like playing on computer as well. Especially Minecraft, World Of Tanks, Tanki Online and E.T.C. I also have a Xbox 360 and i am looking forward to buy new discs for it ... I like watching TV especially when there's Anime! I like animes (japanese cartoons) very much! Especially anime "Naruto". Have you seen Deidara or Hidan in it? They're best characters in there. Deidara can explode bombs with his hands. He is weird, he says that "Art is an explosion" I agree with him and like his motivation to being a cool artist. he really is D: Hidan is a whole different story. Hidan is funny, but serious when time asks for it like me Very Happy ... Nvm about them, search them in Google Ok? I like making programmes. I also learn to make programmes in special programming school called "Mziuri". I like going there, but i hate that i have to learn Maths there as well. Not quite maths, they call it "Logic" but it's same junk for me Very Happy I don't like when there's no justice in real life, also in server. I often have to be a "Moderator" between two people when they are arguing... Well, i think that's enough for you panos <3 XD  cheers
More languages: English, Russian, and a little France. Can talk in other languages using Google Translate Very Happy
When you started playing in this server: Ah, don't really remember. About three weeks/one month ago. But have enough experience/know enough.
Have you been part of staff in a server?: Yes, i am [MOD] in other two servers. And now am [Forum-Admin] in our cute server MCPS!! <3 It's honor to be <3 (BTW not busy cause being staff on other servers, i spent most time on MCPS)
Explain the rules: I wrote the rules myself but ok Very Happy Don't Flood! Caps Off! Don't Spam! Don't Swear! Don't say anything Explicit! Don't Disrespect! Don't advertise!
List your punishments and put the reasons also: None (I am really proud xD ) P.S. except when panos spilled lava on me Sad Why? Don't know xD
Have you been staff in another game?: Nah, only in minecraft. Not interesting being in other one.
Why do you want to become a staff member?: Why? It's simple! I want on the server to be justice. Thus, there's not much mods, and admins/co-owner/owner doesn't have time to "mute" others. They're working on other business. I think server definitely need some mods Smile  tongue
Write the most important rules for you: ... Are you joking? Every rule is important! That's not fair! If someone breaks any of the rules liksted in my post will be punished from server/muted!
Are you serious when you need to be?: Of course! I am serious! Not to mention these smiles... but srsly...
Do you have skype?(not skype names): Yes i have, and everyone to know, my skype name is currently same as my IGN (In-Game Name).
Do you have microphone?: Yes, not cool but you will understand my voice Smile (If you wanna contact meh  rabbit )

Additional stuff: I think i said enough in More info, but i would add, that i will try to make server proud of me! And be sure that i will be online for at least 7 hours everyday <3  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil
P.S. I can accept/deny applications, but i won't accept here bcuz panos144 will get so mad... Sad  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid I hope you will like my app. Now Thanks for reading!

-PinguFire
Pending
panos144
panos144
Admin

http://mcps.cf/

Back to top Go down

PinguFire's application for Mod VERSION 2 (NEW!) Empty Re: PinguFire's application for Mod VERSION 2 (NEW!)

Post by RSFTW Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:45 pm

LOL.You lucky fellow Pingu... Laughing

RSFTW

Back to top Go down

Post by panos144 Fri May 01, 2015 3:52 pm

PinguFire wrote:Hello everybody! This is my Application for:
Admins
Moderators
Helpers

-PinguFire

Accepted
panos144
panos144
Admin

http://mcps.cf/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down