MCPS OFFICIAL FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RedSlimeFTW's application

3 posters

Go down

RedSlimeFTW's application Empty RedSlimeFTW's application

Post by RSFTW Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:07 pm

So before you all ask why I posted a new application topic(especialy you PinguFire)I do this why the last application I did has been locked so that's why I am doing this and this time my apply isn't a builder but a helper/mod apply.Wish me good luck!

Application for:Moderator or helper
Admins
Moderators
Helpers

You apply for(the staff class):Helper/Mod
More informations about you:I am inexperienced with minecraft I have patience and eager to work in this server!I also like playing football.I have played other games such as:PvZ Garden Warfare,GTA V,CoD,Need For Speed, Fifa 15/14/13/12 and I also have a youtube channel where I post games like minecraft and more!Link: https //www youtube com/channel/UC8D1hA4bVm5L7bYN5GgNJtg  .    I like dogs I can play a little piano I like history,I enjoy listening to the music!
Ingame name:RedSlimeFTW
Premium user or cracked:Cracked
Nationality:Greek
Primary language:Greek
More languages:English
When you started playing in this server:1/1/15
When you started playing minecraft:20/6/13
Have you been part of staff in a server?(Don't say server's name in the apply just say a yes or no):Yes
Explain the rules:No hacking alllowed No griefing No spamming Dont ask for free ranks For any help ask the staff
English skills(rate them 0/10):9/10
List your punishments and put the reasons also:]My only punishment was that I blamed a player on the server for hacking because I just irritated.Also some swearing but everyone does that!
Have you been staff in another game?:Yes
Why do you want to become a staff member?:Yes and I am willing to do EVERYTHING for this server!
Have you ever been reported?:No just for a little spam,That's all of it
Write the most important rules for you:NO hacking NO spamming NO griefing
Are you serious when you need to be?:Yes
Do you have skype?(not skype names):Yes,I do
Do you have microphone?:Skype without a mic is like nutella without bread!(a.k.a. I have)
Additional stuff:I live in Larissa|Greece.You can find more info about myself in the "More informations about you" question!

Last edited by panos144 on Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:56 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : New application)

RSFTW

Back to top Go down

RedSlimeFTW's application Empty Re: RedSlimeFTW's application

Post by PinguFire Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:39 am

Nah about this, panos said that new applications for updates is OK. But... More info about you is really simple, i think, and additional stuff is empty. Look at Captain's application, he is staff now because of his great application! ^^ Also, you must tell us which are you applying for, Mod, helper or admin? Update the application (calling v2 is ok). Current application is Denied.
PinguFire
PinguFire
Admin

https://mcps.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RSFTW Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:21 am

More info about myself for what?My real life?Minecraft experience?What?

RSFTW

Back to top Go down

Post by RSFTW Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:23 am

And about what staff I want to beacome I think all three of them are very interesting and cool.You need one only?Fine.

RSFTW

Back to top Go down

Post by RSFTW Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:42 am

I edited the apply with much MOAR info.Hope I helped!

RSFTW

Back to top Go down

Post by panos144 Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:02 pm

You can only wish good luck in this forum section.

Topic locked
panos144
panos144
Admin

http://mcps.cf/

Back to top Go down

Post by panos144 Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:03 pm

RSFTW wrote:So before you all ask why I posted a new application topic(especialy you PinguFire)I do this why the last application I did has been locked so that's why I am doing this and this time my apply isn't a builder but a helper/mod apply.Wish me good luck!

Admins
Moderators
Helpers

More informations about you:I am inexperienced with minecraft I have patience and eager to work in this server!I also like playing football.I have played other games such as:PvZ Garden Warfare,GTA V,CoD,Need For Speed, Fifa 15/14/13/12 and I also have a youtube channel where I post games like minecraft and more!Link: https //www youtube com/channel/UC8D1hA4bVm5L7bYN5GgNJtg  .    I like dogs I can play a little piano I like history,I enjoy listening to the music!
Have you been part of staff in a server?(Don't say server's name in the apply just say a yes or no):Yes
Explain the rules:No hacking alllowed No griefing No spamming Dont ask for free ranks For any help ask the staff
List your punishments and put the reasons also:]My only punishment was that I blamed a player on the server for hacking because I just irritated.Also some swearing but everyone does that!
Why do you want to become a staff member?:Yes and I am willing to do EVERYTHING for this server!
Do you have microphone?:Skype without a mic is like nutella without bread!(a.k.a. I have)
Additional stuff:I live in Larissa|Greece.You can find more info about myself in the "More informations about you" question!
PENDING

Results will announced soon.
panos144
panos144
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by panos144 Fri May 01, 2015 4:10 pm

RSFTW wrote:So before you all ask why I posted a new application topic(especialy you PinguFire)I do this why the last application I did has been locked so that's why I am doing this and this time my apply isn't a builder but a helper/mod apply.Wish me good luck!

Admins
Moderators
Helpers

You showed patience and respect, your apply is really.

Missing stuff:
Choose 1 staff class
Control your anger sometimes
You didn't made a first impression you should focus on improving your behaviour

DENIED

You're allowed to reapply.

Note:Moderator is high level class you can become helper easier.
panos144
panos144
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down