MCPS OFFICIAL FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iiCaptainBlueTv's application

2 posters

Go down

iiCaptainBlueTv's application Empty iiCaptainBlueTv's application

Post by CaptainJimez Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:27 pm

More informations about you:I like playing Volleyball,listening to  music and playing the guitar.I also have 2 cats and i enjoy playing Minecraft or any other Game (look the additional stuff).More about myself,I am patient and i work really hard to complete a goal.I dont get angry very often so i am a easy going guy.
Ingame name: CaptainJimez - Premium-Survival/Factions | iiCaptainBlueTv - Cracked - Builder/staff
Premium user or cracked:Premium and Cracked
Nationality:Greek
Primary language:Greek
More languages:English and French
When you started playing in this server:1/10/2014
When you started playing minecraft:5/7/2013
Have you been part of staff in a server?(Don't say server's name in the apply just say a yes or no):Yes
Explain the rules:Hacks are not allowed,Do not spam,Grief is not allowed in warp smp-pve world,Do not insult other players or the stuff, for details or any question contact with a/an Admin|Helper|Owner
English skills(rate them 0/10):9/10
Have you been staff in another game?:Yes
Are you serious when you need to be?:Always
Do you have skype?(not skype names):Yes
Do you have microphone?:Yes
Rate your building skills(0/10):9/10
Prove your building skills with a screenshot or a video: prntscr com/6ul9aa | prntscr com/6ul9o9 | prntscr com/6ularc | prntscr com/6ulc2x | prntscr com/6ulcmk | prntscr com/6ulcy4 | prntscr com/6uldcg | prntscr com/6uldt7 | prntscr com/6ulecg |prntscr com/6ulex3|
We need our builders online atleast 1 hour the day except if you have something to do then inform a masteradmin, a admin or the owner do you accept that?:Yes
Why do you want to become a staff member?:I am in the server for a long time now and i love the server and his stuff and players so thought it would be a good idea if i was a builder.
Have you ever been reported?:No
Write the most important rules for you:Do not Hack, Do not insult other players or the stuff,Dont swear or spam, Have fun
List your punishments and put the reasons also:I have never been punished
Additional stuff:I also live in Athens|Greece.I play Minecraft | Counter Strike Global Offensive | Farcry 3 | Assassin's Creed 3 | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag | Grand Theft Auto IV | . I also have a youtube channel [link] :  www youtube com/channel/UC5tsppY2veaoYvvTCecbY-w?guided_help_flow=3

CaptainJimez

Back to top Go down

iiCaptainBlueTv's application Empty Re: iiCaptainBlueTv's application

Post by panos144 Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:34 pm

CaptainJimez wrote:Real Name:Jim
More informations about you:I like playing Volleyball,listening to  music and playing the guitar.I also have 2 cats and i enjoy playing Minecraft or any other Game (look the additional stuff).More about myself,I am patient and i work really hard to complete a goal.I dont get angry very often so i am a easy going guy.
Ingame name: CaptainJimez - Premium-Survival/Factions | iiCaptainBlueTv - Cracked - Builder/staff
Have you been part of staff in a server?(Don't say server's name in the apply just say a yes or no):Yes
Explain the rules:Hacks are not allowed,Do not spam,Grief is not allowed in warp smp-pve world,Do not insult other players or the stuff, for details or any question contact with a/an Admin|Helper|Owner
Prove your building skills with a screenshot or a video: prntscr com/6ul9aa | prntscr com/6ul9o9 | prntscr com/6ularc | prntscr com/6ulc2x | prntscr com/6ulcmk | prntscr com/6ulcy4 | prntscr com/6uldcg | prntscr com/6uldt7 | prntscr com/6ulecg |prntscr com/6ulex3|
We need our builders online atleast 1 hour the day except if you have something to do then inform a masteradmin, a admin or the owner do you accept that?:Yes
Why do you want to become a staff member?:I am in the server for a long time now and i love the server and his stuff and players so thought it would be a good idea if i was a builder.
Write the most important rules for you:Do not Hack, Do not insult other players or the stuff,Dont swear or spam, Have fun
Additional stuff:I also live in Athens|Greece.I play Minecraft | Counter Strike Global Offensive | Farcry 3 | Assassin's Creed 3 | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag | Grand Theft Auto IV | . I also have a youtube channel [link] :  www youtube com/channel/UC5tsppY2veaoYvvTCecbY-w?guided_help_flow=3

Your building are great and they're not even in survival as I saw, Your apply is the best so far, You are active and you follow the rules
PENDING
Results will announced in a few weeks
panos144
panos144
Admin

http://mcps.cf/

Back to top Go down

Post by panos144 Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:08 pm

CaptainJimez wrote:Real Name:Jim

Accepted
Meet us ingame for the test.

Builder class is now NOT AVAILABLE
panos144
panos144
Admin

http://mcps.cf/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down