MCPS OFFICIAL FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MICRO BATTLES! :D

Go down

MICRO BATTLES! :D Empty MICRO BATTLES! :D

Post by RSFTW Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:27 pm

Yo guyz RSFTW and today I got a very good idea!This is a minigame which is pretty damn cool so if you like it plz add it to the server!The game is called micro battles!It's like sg but with no chests no extra loot.The players choose a kit before the game starts.The kits are: WORKER| ARCHER|FIGHTER
Also before the game start the players choose the team they want to be in.Then the game starts!The actual game is like WALLS but in a much more quicker and smaller version.Every team got a tower.This is where they spawn.There are four teams so there are also 4 towers!Every tower is in each corner of the map and between all theese towers there is a lava river!Players are allowed to mine the terrain so they can get building blocks and "climb" their tower!As long as the game goes the map will "kill" itself so that is 100% NO CAMPING!.There is a strategy tho...hehehe.So this is the minigame itself!I think I explained it as well as I could.There is a video which shows gameplay of the minigame: https //www youtube com/watch?v=hx8LudXY-Nc

Hope you liked the game and plz make the minigame "playable" on our server!
-RedSlimeFTW

RSFTW

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum